|Changes to Western's Knowledgebase |
On June 20, 2016, the system that hosts Western's Knowledgebase will be decommissioned and Western's Knowledgebase will no longer exist. Instead, uTech's online self-help will be provided through the uTech Support Portal.
Notable changes include:
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make this transition.
- The look and feel of the new system will be dramatically different.
- Articles will be limited to those that are created and curated by uTech. There will no longer be content provided by the vendor. The content that has been historically the most used will still be available.
- As service request are entered through the uTech Support Portal, suggested solutions will be provided.
- The name Western's Knowledgebase will no longer be used. Instead this service will be referred to as "uTech Knowledgebase"
- Content will be focused on technology, general campus information will no longer be available.
uTech Support Center NEW!